Reception volunteer - Taunton
Our reception volunteers help operate the telephone system, receiving and transferring calls as well as welcoming patients and visitors and processing retail sales.
Your support is needed at the following times:
- Weekday evenings
- Weekends, any time (morning, afternoon or evenings)
You are able to emphathise with and put patients and visitors at ease and escort visitors to the In-patient Unit, as well as being confident at operating our telephone system and till for retail sales.
What we offer
- Volunteer induction training
- Reception training
- Volunteer refresher training every 3 years
- The opportunity to make a real difference
- Enhance your CV
We are looking for someone with the following skills:
- Demonstrates a high standard of communication and organisational skills.
- Is able to provide a warm welcome and excellent customer service.
- Is comfortable using IT equipment.
- Has the ability to stay calm and resolve situations efficiently.